You already gear up for your Holiday in Kuala Lumpur but besides spending your time relaxing by the swimming pool in the Hotel you also want to do some excursion or tour in Kuala Lumpur. The question is where I can go and what others things I can do in Kuala Lumpur. Regardless you holiday or trip in Kuala Lumpur for business or leisure, Kuala Lumpur had lot things to offer for everyone, either you travel with the kids or alone.
Below is a list thing to do in Kuala Lumpur.
- Visiting the tallest twin towers in the world, PETRONAS Twin Towers – one of most popular attractions in Kuala Lumpur, things to do here including visiting Twin Towers Sky bridge and Level 86 observation deck. The PETRONAS Twin Towers Sky Bridge ticket you can book it few days in advance. Ticket prices RM80 per person and RM30 for Children below 12.
- Dinner at the 4th highest tower in the world, Kuala Lumpur Tower – perfect place for couple to have romantic moments. This is a buffet dinner, all you can eat while enjoying scenery in Kuala Lumpur at night. Dinner package RM198 per person.
- Durian. You heard so many stories about Durian, some people said it stinks and taste like onion pickle, but have you tries it? The only way to find it is by tries it. Tourist can do Durian sampling at Jalan Raja Alang night market or at China Town. Don’t buy the whole fruit, you might not able to finished it.
- Visiting Batu Caves, even Batu Caves situated about 13km from Kuala Lumpur, tourist can use public transport or take a tour program package to go there. Things to do here including climbing 272 steps to reach the main caves and taking a photo with the tallest Lord Murugan and 400 million limestone as your photo backgrounds. Make sure you take a photo before start climbing the steps.
- Watch Malaysia Traditional Dance Show and taking a photo with the dancer, one the best way to know the diversity culture in Malaysia. Only available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at Malaysian Tourism Centre or known also as Matic located at Jalan Ampang.
- Food Tour – every corner in Kuala Lumpur you can find the Restaurant, yes we Malaysian we crazy about food, we willing to travel just to try the best food. Get to know Malaysian favourite food for breakfast such Nasi Lemak or Roti Canai.
- Looking for souvenir for your friend and family? How about get them a Durian or chilli flavour chocolate for them. Tourist can get quality souvenir or wood art works from Aboriginal people in Central Market.
- Foot massage and fish SPA in Central Market
- Learn how to do a Batik drawing at Kuala Lumpur Craft Centre, Malaysian Batik is different from others country Batik due its use a freehand drawing process.
- Visiting Bukit Nanas Forest reserve, the oldest permanent forest reserve in Malaysia, located at Kuala Lumpur Tower – entrance free but don’t forget to bring along Insect Repellent.
All the list things to do in Kuala Lumpur is only part of activity, depending on your tendency you can include visiting Park, Animal Sanctuary and Museum in your tour itinerary.